How to Request Mobile Number Registration For Aadhar Card
The aadhar card mobile registration is a means to update all your data online without much hassle. A simple OTP is sent to your registered mobile number and all the changes can be saved, retrieved and safeguarded easily. Are you fussing about finding a simple, systematic guide to register your mobile number for your aadhar card? Worry no more as we list three easy ways to do so.
Process 1: Assistance from Enrollment Centre
- Visit the following link ( https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx ) and locate your nearest enrolment center by selecting your state, district, area and locality. Clicking on Aadhaar card from the search button yields the nearest enrollment center.
- Once you have their contact details, you can either visit them directly or call up for the documents needed for your mobile number registration.
- The details of provided from their thorough assistance will yield faster results, since you will be in direct contact with the officials.
Process 2: Request Registration by Post
- Download the form from ( http://uidai.gov.in/images/application_form_11102012.pdf ) and fill it it carefully. It must be filled in two languages, English and/or your local language.
- Select mobile for registration of mobile number.
- Procure required details like self-attested Xerox of aadhar card and other details including your aadhar card number. Please note that the self attested Xerox of aadhar card is the only document required for registering mobile number. The required documents vary with the changes to be made in the addhar card.
- After attaching all the documents in an envelope, label it with “AADHAR CARD UPDATE/ CORRECTION” and then send it across to your nearest enrollment center by speed post or registered post.
- The changes are made within fifteen days of receipt of the form.
If your number is previously unregistered, then this is the only means of getting your number registered. However, Apply for adhaar card it is a onetime thing and one you have registered your mobile number, a number of changes can be made easily with a simple OTP once you have completed the process successfully.