How to Download Income Tax Return Form Online
Income Tax Return Form
Online tax E-filling service is now developed for the tax payer’s convenience. Now everybody can file the income tax return form online through the Income tax department official site. You can also file for the reimbursement of access amount paid in tax. Here we are going to provide you the information about how to download income tax return form online. Here is the step by step process we are going to show you here. Please check it right over here under.
How to File Income Tax Return Online
- First of all, visit the income tax department official website.
- If you have already registered then you can directly log into the system.
- Now log in to the website with user Id(Pan No) and password.
- Now select the Go to My Account and view the Tax Credit Statement of the year you want to see.
- Use date of birth mentioned in the Pan no and the security code to get these details.
- If you paid the excess amount in tax 26AS form will display if you paid the excess amount in tax,
- You can file the income tax refund.
- For this, you need to download It Return file.
- Click on downloads option mention here.
- If you own more than one house property, choose ITR-2 form.
- ITR Excel form is available in .zip file
Fill the Excel file with the information required. Like PAN no, Aadhar Card, Mobile No, Email, etc.
Once you are done with it, click on generate tab and click on “Save XML” option. If you have digitally signed file you can upload it or you don’t have digitally, signed file say NO and click on upload button.
If you have not submitted the digital signature then you must download the ITR-V acknowledgment form. You have to sign this ITR-V form and send it to the Income tax department, CPC, Bangalore address. Send it through speed post so that you have a proof that you have sent the ITR-V form. You must send this ITR-V form within 12o days of the downloading XML file. When you complete it, your Income Tax Return downloading process is done. Then check your ITR form status using this link.
Once you go step by step process, your task will become easy. It is not as much lengthy and hard as you see. There are various types of ITR 4, 5, 6, 7 forms available for the persons possess more than one house property or gaining more income from the business.